- Use existing / available resources
Fair Work have a range of free tools on website www.fairwork.gov.au that can help companies comply, including
- Pay and conditions tool, which can provide minimum relevant rates of pay
- A range of resources designed to help improve supply chain management (if applicable)
- Email alerts for minimum wages updates
- Fact Sheets
- Know your Awards
Companies should know which award/s apply to their employee’s, and whether you are meeting all obligations under that award. The Award sets the minimum terms and conditions for employees. Again, the Fair Work website can assist you find our what Award / s are relevant to your business, by using the Award finder. Sometimes this is not exact, and if you are unsure, feel free to call us for assistance.
- Check for the “BOOT” Basics
- Don’t Delay on Compliance!
- Seek Professional Advice